- Job Title Specialist Representative - Oncology / Biosimilar Sales Representative Western Cape
To be accountable for the planning and execution of a portfolio specific sales strategy that delivers a sales target and profitable growth through effective territory management, lobbying all customers that is responsible for specialist products. Stakeholder engagement with relevant key-opinion leaders and decision-makers, thereby facilitating the coastal target
1. Meet or exceed the agreed sales target and expected market growth as per financial budget.
2. Meet and/or Sur¬pass agreed market share targets for the specific product portfolio
3. Accountable for collaboration with key accounts, marketing/product managers, securing strategy/Implementation outlined in the product strategies and operational plans for key products.
4. Ensure initiatives that secure sales of defined products and plans, while implementing and closely monitoring operational activities with optimal resource utilization.
5. Manage for quick Identification of shortfalls and/or opportunities in activities and sales and subse¬quent remedial actions.
6. Continuous improvement of selling skills and product knowledge.
7. Accountable for the active management of poor performing areas, ensures that performance is regularly monitored,
8. Build and foster team values, recognizes and generates a business oriented, customer focused high performance culture.
9. Accountable for Coastal Specialist Targets
10. Country trips included
Minimum requirements Degree/National Diploma Post-graduate qualification preferable Proficiency in Business English (written and spoken)
5-7 years, experience in pharmaceutical/medical equipment sales
Oncology experience with existing customer relationships (Oncologists and Urologists) would be preferred
Experience in driving a sales target of + R 5m per annum Exposure to budget preparation and approvals
Send your CV to Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not receive any correspondence within two weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.