Specialist Representative - Cape Town
To be accountable for the planning and execution of a portfolio specific sales strategy that delivers a sales target and profitable growth through effective territory management, lobbying all customers that is responsible for specialist products. Stakeholder engagement with relevant key-opinion leaders and decision-makers, thereby facilitating the sales target
1. Meet or exceed the agreed sales target and expected market growth as per financial budget.
2. Meet and/or surpass agreed market share targets for the specific product portfolio
3. Accountable for collaboration with key accounts, marketing/product managers, securing strategy/Implementation outlined in the product strategies and operational plans for key products.
4. Ensure initiatives that secure sales of defined products and plans, while implementing and closely monitoring operational activities with optimal resource utilization.
5. Manage for quick identification of shortfalls and/or opportunities in activities and sales and subsequent remedial actions.
6. Continuous improvement of selling skills and product knowledge.
7. Accountable for the active management of poor performing areas, ensures that performance is regularly monitored,
8. Build and foster team values, recognizes and generates a business oriented, customer focused high performance culture.
9. Accountable for Specialist Targets
10. Country trips included
Degree/National Diploma Post-graduate qualification preferable
Proficiency in Business English (written and spoken)
2+ years experience in specialist sales, preferably having established relationships with:
• Pediatric endocrinologists
Experience in driving a sales target and exposure to budget preparation and approvals