- Address Sandton
- Salary Offer TBD ZAR TBD Month
- Job Title Senior Sales Manager Physiotherapy / Cardiology
The Sales Manager is responsible for the given region. He / She generates the sales volumes, creates and complies with the sales strategies and follows up sales with service support. The person gathers market intelligence, creates and keeps updated potential customer database.
The job represents number of phone calls, customer visits, presentations and training for potential buyers and end-users. Daily traveling among given territory is routine.
The Sales Manager will actively search for sales opportunities. He / She will gather relevant information and will participate in the trade shows, congresses, seminars and other relevant events.
The essential part of job is co-operation with Key Opinion Leaders, medical schools, other educators. The part of job is related to the organization of trainings for end users and potential customers.
The Sales Manager searches for and reports to the Company all available potential promotional activities.
- Technical, biology or medical education
- Highly motivated, sales result oriented, self driven person
- Relevant commercial experience in medical equipment or healthcare business
- Traceable history of sales results
- Good presentation skills
- Valid driving license and availability for intensive travelling
- Ready to learn the product specifics
- The ideal candidate has personal and business network in given region and is ready to spend 1 or 2 days a week in company headquarters in Sandton.
- The daily work in company headquarters during the trial period may be required.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org