- Job Title Registered Nurse - Krugersdorp
Leading Hospital Group requires qualified Registered Nurse to join their team.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for direct and/or indirect nursing care of a patient or group of patients. This service driven, compassionate and caring individual will be responsible for:
• Assessing, planning, executing and supervising the implementation of care to meet patient needs.
• The Registered Nurses will actively participate in Clinical Governance
• Risk Management
• Performing rostered weekend duties / emergency relief on call duties and associated tasks
• Providing safe, clean and secure environment for patients, staff and visitors
• Utilizing supplies and equipment in an economical manner
• Co-operating and collaborating with other hospital departments to provide quality patient care
• Liaising with ward manager on matters relating to patient care
• Keeping accurate records at all times
• Supervising and evaluating quality of patient care through patient rounds
• Communing with patient and family regarding patient care and informs Unit Manager of patient care problems
• Assisting with the coaching of Junior Staff within the Unit
• Assuming the responsibility for maintaining competence in CPR
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Completed Diploma in Nursing Science
• Registered with the South African Nursing Council
• Post graduate AICU PB Qualified
Send you CV to Sharon.Williamson@durpro.co.za
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks.