Oncology Sales Manager - Pharmaceutical
Responsible for managing, developing and directing the national sales team of medical sales representatives to successfully promote and maximise sales potential for designated product ranges to the medical and pharmaceutical professions, through leveraging strong business relationships. In alignment with the company strategy, ensure the team attains or exceeds agreed sales volume and market share for designated products.
Leadership & People Management/ Customer & Territory management/ Business Administration & Corporate responsibility
1. Lead sales team to meet or exceed sales target and expected market growth as per financial target
2. Drive and manage performance of the sales team and individuals, through regular co-travel field visits to establish appropriate and challenging regional challenges.
3. Assess individual and team progress towards goals and coach to improve
4. Develop sales representatives to enhance selling skills and therapeutic knowledge
5. Provide search, evaluation, recruitment and adaptation of new recruits to achieve the business goals set for team and broader organisation.
6. Ensure drive of initiatives that secures sales (ROI), while implementing and closely monitoring operational activities with optimal resource utilization.
7. Proactively anticipate and address obstacles in the regions that may impede results
8. Facilitate departmental and interdepartmental collaboration, participation, communication and sup¬ port to maximise performance
9. Ensure high level corporate governance, P3, HSE policy adherence
10. Build and foster a team that values, recognises and generates a business orientated customer fo¬cused high performance culture
Post graduate qualification preferable
Proficiency in business English (Speak; Read & Write)
– 5-7 years pharma sales
– Experience in driving a sales budget
– Exposure to budget preparations and approvals
If you meet the criteria please urgently send you CV to email@example.com