- Job Title Medical Advisor - Pharmaceutical
The primary role of the Medical Advisor is to provide scientific information to Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and to support medical / scientific information needs of HCPs in their designated therapeutic area. Additionally the Medical Advisor is to work closely with the Medical Director and Product Manager to ensure that ICP is developed and implemented based on the TA IBP.
• Responsible for engagement of external experts and scientific and clinical exchange between THE COMPANY and HCPs to build the understanding and the value to clinical practice of THE COMPANY products aligned with scientific objectives in IBP.
• Responsible for documenting scientific interactions between THE COMPANY and HCPs and for sharing these information to the brand team.
• Responsible for execution of advocacy development plans and support execution of medical affairs activities based on IBP in collaboration with brand team.
• May initiate interaction with EE/HCP when THE COMPANY needs to gain insight or to gather specific feedback to guide internal decision-making (perception tracking/ competitor information).
• Together with the PM, TA and MD, develops and implements the ICP based on the IBP.
• Where and when applicable, work on generating and disseminating local data scientifically relevant to THE COMPANY products.
• Supports the MSL by providing guidance and coaching them on the principles of external expert engagement.
• Doctor of Medicine; PhD in any science course.
• At least (minimum) 3 years experience as an MSL is required if he/she is not a specialist in his/her TA.
• Computer literate – MS Word, Excel, power point
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communicator, and cross-functional collaboration skills and ability to work in virtual teams
• Analytical as well as project management skills
• Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a team
• Strategic mindset
• Capability and will to coach peers, training and facilitation skills
• Advanced presentation and computer skills with expertise in literature identification and evaluation
• Highly motivated & capable to learn large amounts of scientific content which is then communicated in a clear, concise fashion through letters and presentations
• Intellectual curiosity about the field of science /medicine for which they are responsible
• Ability to work effectively and share information within a team environment
• Excellent self-management skills and ability to adapt services provided based on customer needs
• Good understanding of business and commercial environment
Send your CV to Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org