- Job Title ICU nurse
Medacs Healthcare is looking for Intensive Care Nurses with experience in caring for patients with tracheostomies.
Our client is the Middle East’s leading provider of specialised long-term care, rehabilitation and home healthcare services and is the region’s pioneer in integrated continuum-of-care services. The hospital group’s facilities are accredited by the U.S. Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
The client offers the following benefits:
- Tax-free salary of approx. ZAR 94,000 per month / AED 24,000 per month including accommodation allowance.
- Free accommodation for 30 days.
- Service bonus upon completion of contract.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Annual flight ticket.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Culturally diverse working environment.
- Travel opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (Diploma not accepted due to licensing requirements)
- Registered Nurse with valid professional Nursing license for country of origin
- Minimum of 2+ years of recent experience in Intensive Care.
To find out more about this role, please email your CV to Zuzana.Flowerdew@medacs.com