- Job Title CLINICAL SALES CONSULTANT - JHB South & West Rand
The Sales Consultant is accountable for managing customer relationships to ensure customers receive value
and Return on Investment from the company’s products and services. Recognising opportunities for
cross-selling and up-selling through regular contact, including face to face visits, and monitoring of
● Identifying opportunities and setting up meetings with other divisions and/ or stakeholders in
current customer accounts. To educate and inform the doctors about the company’s services, products
and equipment. To manage target areas and arrange appointments. Organise group training with
doctors and nursing staff and administration regarding marketing and sales documentation.
Monitoring of customer performance and report back to the prescribing doctors. To create
interest in the product and ensure sales
● Manage own territory, ability to travel country trips and monitor and research development and
changes in assigned territories. Engage in continuous learnings to exhibit a thorough
understanding of products and solutions. Monitoring of customer performance and report
back to the prescribing doctors. Resolve complaints about products & services and provide after
sales follow up to ensure excellent standard of service.
● Acting as a strategic advisor to all appropriate stakeholders within a customer account through
continued research and detailed analysis to understand and anticipate customer needs. Following
up and monitoring customer queries and complaints through effective interdepartmental
communication to ensure timeous resolution. Establishing open communication channels
between the customer and relevant departments within the company to ensure customer satisfaction.
Prospecting on a consistent basis through cold calling, customer referrals and networking to
obtain appointments with appropriate stakeholders
● Conducting effective preparation for appointments and engaging in continuous research on
customer needs and options, current market position, Industry opportunities and challenges.
Setting-up meetings with prospective customers to diagnose needs, create value and present
solution offerings. Ensures profitability for the company and effective service delivery to customers.
● Contributing to monthly sales related reports and tracking sales performance against targets.
Engaging in consistent research to build a thorough knowledge and understanding of territory,
current industry, market and competitor trends and developments.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
● Sales and Marketing Degree/Diploma
● Matric (Senior Certificate)
● 3 to 4 years previous sales experience in medical field
● Valid driver’s license
Knowledge and Know-how specific to the job
● Operate autonomously
● Knowledge of strategic prospecting through cold calling, referrals and networking
● Knowledge of a consultative and diagnostic sales process
● Business acumen including knowledge of business sectors, current market and industry status
● Knowledge of new business development
● Knowledge of account management and post-sale relationship management
● Strong negotiation skills
To Start 1 December 2020
Send your CV to Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted with a week.