- Job Title Business Unit Manager - Medical Devices
To manage the Surgical portfolio for a medical devices company.
The Medical Divisions would include Urology, Female Health and Wound Care
– Interpret and understand Market Drivers
– Set the Strategic Direction of the Business
– Research and implement new initiatives to drive revenue
– Communication of the strategy to relevant employees
– Monitor strategic direction
– Evaluate against strategic success criteria
– Product pricing
– Manage Business Turnover and Expenses
– Continuous monitoring of the annual budget and ensure that revenue/sales targets are met
– High level key client relationship strategy
– Meetings at Hospital Head Office Level
Experience as a senior manager in the medical devices industry is essential.
Please send you CV to Vicki@medicalcareers.co.za