Business Information (IT) Manager - Pharmaceutical
• maintains and ensures the availability, security, performance and optimization (continuously improvement) of the existing IT environment in cooperation and coordination with the Global and Regional Service Providers.
• manages the proper budgeting and support the planning and purchasing of the required IT assets.
• supports the business by Demand Management, Key Account Management, internal consultancy and Project Management.
• ensures that specific trainings are organized for local work force (trainings for applications, security awareness, office systems etc.)
• ensures that the required documentation is developed and maintained
• ensures the required level of audit compliance
• ensures the compliance with Global IT Governance/Strategies/Guidelines in alignment with local legal requirements and (R)OPU business demands
• represents the global IT within the OPU management team
• Responsible for local (internal or external) people management
Equity candidates preferred.
Please submit firstname.lastname@example.org